New Generation Broadcasting System with Flash Memory
The GFS-V10 employs MPEG-2 compression and MXF file format which is becoming a de-facto standard, and achieves high versatulity and high picture quality with full HD picture resolution of 1920x1080. The recorder can play and record HDTV pictures with removable media, GFPAK, or with built-in memory. The GFS-V10 is a flash memory recorder with operation like a VTR and the function like a tapeless system.
- Record and playback can be executed at the same time by using GFPAK and built-in flash memory (Multi-Task function).
- Internal 128GB Flash Memory (4 Hours @HD 50Mbps)
- HDTV: 1080i/720p SDTV: PAL/NTSC Multi format support
- MPEG-2 HD Long GOP-50Mbps / I frame 100Mbps Multi CODEC
- MXF file transfer
- Up-converter/Down-converter for playback
- Color LCD
- Thumbnail search operation
- JOG & SHUTTLE dial operation
- IN/OUT editing
- Playlist delivery
- Supports RS-422A protocol. The same operation as conventional editing system is available the combination with liner editor.