Training class option
||Ikegami Electronics (USA), Inc., 37 Brook Ave., Maywood, NJ 07607,
(or on site training is also available.)
||To educate and inform Ikegami camera owners as to the operational and maintenance functions of the camera, so that they may more fully enjoy the maximum benefits of these state-of-the-art products.
- "Year 2013 Camera Training Calendar" (PDF)
- Tuition charge of $1,000.00 PER STUDENT is applicable to all HDL and HDS training.
- Tuition charge of $1,500.00 PER STUDENT applies to all HDK and Hi-Motion camera training.
- Classroom hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or limit the number of students in a seminar.
- RESERVATIONS ARE NECESSARY.
- Ikegami dealer employees are exempt from tuition charges.
- All hotel accommodations and travel expenses are the responsibility of the students and their companies.
This training WILL cover: operational features, system concept, mechanical
disassembly and image device theory. Theory on video system, pulse drive and power
supply using block diagram approach. Practical trouble shooting techniques, typical
training will include CCD/CMOS & Camera basic's, detailed operational information, block
diagram flow, menu and memory file information, detailed hands on camera set up by
the student with question and answer session.
This training WILL NOT cover: electronics theory, microprocessor theory, software
analysis, video painting or video shooting.
Each of our training seminars are tailored to a specific camera model in order to make the most of each course. Ikegami will supply a training manual to each student and in addition to the camera system, test equipment available to the class will be:
- Oscilloscope, Waveform Monitor
- Vectorscope, Color Monitor
- B & W Monitor, Lighting Equipment
- Tripod, Lens
- Charts, Tools
»» for more information, please feel free to contact