RCU-701 :Remote Set-Up Unit
This unit is a control box for camera setups for various parameters using OSD, On-Screen-Display. And not only conventional video coax cable connection controls, but also the provision for RS-232C link application is on. This DC12V or AA Battery operated control box makes camera setup and adjustment work very easy and effort-less even in difficult places for camera installation.
- Applicable Cameras: ICD-8X8, ICD-8X9, ISD-A21 Series.
The following models can be applied but not thru RS-232C control.
ICD-700, 703, 703W, 803, 374 or 870.
- Camera Connected : 1 unit
- Input Signal : Composite video signal of connected camera
- Output Signal: VBS 1.0Vp-p/75ohms
- Cable Extension between unit and camera : Max. 500m (with 5C-2V cable)